|Our Mangrove Topological Data Structure (Mangrove TDS) Library is a C++ tool for the fast prototyping of topological data structures representing simplicial complexes, without any restriction, including for non-manifold shapes.
It satisfies three design choices:
- flexibility: a common representation for topological data structures
- graph-based representations, simple to customize (mangroves)
- a mangrove is a plugin to load in the system
- efficiency: choose the most suitable representation with respect to applications needs
- high efficiency in time for topological queries
- restricted storage cost
- expressive power
- easy-to-use: wrap complex and internal structure
- hide internal details
- short learning curve
It also provides an implicit representation of simplices, not directly encoded in a data structure, which we call ghost simplices.
| User's Guide | Download |
| License | Contact |
| Literature | History
Last update: 25/07/2013
Our paper Representing Simplicial Complexes with Mangroves has been accepted at the 22nd International Meshing Roundtable (IMR 2013)
New Mangrove TDS Library 1.1 is available!